BLCD Forms

The following forms are available for download from the Bass Lake Conservancy District. If you need a form that isn't listed, please contact us for more information.

  • Customer Information Form - In the event of emergency situations, the BLCD may need to contact a homeowner. All the information you provide is kept confidential.
  • EFT Form - You can make payments automatically and electronically to the BLCD. Fill out this form to get on our EFT program.
  • Sewer Connection Permit Form - If you need to connect your property to the sanitary sewer system operated by the BLCD, you'll need to fill out this form first and request a permit.
  • Port-A-Potty Permit - If you plan on having a port-a-potty on your property, you'll need to request a permit. If the permit is for more than 30 days, it will have to go before the Board of Directors for approval.
  • User Fee Suspend Form - If your property is not connected to our sanitary sewer system or the property is vacant, you may be able to request a suspension of user fees.